3.05.2012

Studded Friendship Bracelet

Sometimes the best weekends are those spent doing a lot of nothing.  I spent a large chunk of my time this past weekend catching up on season 2 of Downton Abbey & I can't think of a better way to spend an entire day. 

While watching the show, I started making a knotted chevron friendship bracelet (some detailed instructions here if you need a refresher).

To jazz up my end product, I studded it!  Now I can't wait to make a bunch more of these in different colors and sizes to wear together.


Just press the studs onto the bracelet wherever you'd like and bend in the prongs to secure in place:


Now, just finish the ends of the bracelet.  You can do this in a number of ways - I used gold end caps and clasps to match the gold studs.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...